Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
Reporter: Why aren’t we covering New York, why aren’t we covering black on black crime?
Jon Stewart: Yes! Why all the interest in holding police officers to a higher standard than gangs?
- Iain S. Thomas (via psych-facts)
- (via thatkindofwoman)
really tho straight guys will go on and on about how uncomfortable it makes them when gay guys hit on them but lets be fucking honest how many times have u seen a guy continue to hit on another guy after hes visibly uncomfortable vs. how many times a straight guy has continued to hit on a girl after shes visibly uncomfortable
white people: mike brown robbed that store!
Lawyer: no he didn’t
Store owners: nope
Eye witnesses: nah
white people: MIKE BROWN ROBBED THAT STORE
people who are paying attention: hey hey did you know that robbing a store is not actually grounds for an extrajudicial execution anyway
Happy 35th Birthday, Aaron Paul! (Aug 27, 1979)
My favorite Idaho boy
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson